However, using a Microsoft account can make it difficult to protect your personal data and keep it private. As many Microsoft account users are in this situation, we hope this guide will help you to permanently delete your Microsoft account for privacy and security.
Method 1: General Method to Delete Microsoft Account Completely To delete
Microsoft Live account completely, complete three-in-all process, create local account, delete Microsoft account, complete Microsoft Live account Should be deleted.
Step 1: Create a local account on a Windows 10 computer
To completely delete a Microsoft account, you must first create a new local account because you cannot delete the Microsoft account during sign-in.
To create a local account on Windows 10:
1) Click the [Start] button and [Settings] button.
Click on the settings menu
2) Then enter the settings menu and select account options to manage your account.
Select account options
3) In the Account options, select the Email & Accounts tab. On the right, you will see the local account option sign-in. Click this option to create a local account.
Click the Sign in with local account option to create a local account.
Step 2: Remove Microsoft account from
Windows 10 How to remove Microsoft account on Windows 10? Two steps are shown below.
1) Once you have created your local account, you need to delete your Microsoft Live account following the same path (settings-accounts-your email and accounts). At this point, you need to scroll to the bottom right of the page. The Delete button will appear for accounts used in other application sections. Next, click the [Delete] button.
Click the Delete button to delete the Microsoft account.
2) The Microsoft account is now deleted from Windows and the following logon interface is displayed.
Microsoft account sign-in interface
Step 3: Completely delete your Microsoft account
Microsoft account from Windows 10, there are some other steps that you need to do to delete your Microsoft account completely. Delete credit card information stored in the Windows Store, empty all email and trash, delete personal and sensitive data from the drive, and back up important data. All data will be erased. And it becomes impossible to achieve.
Follow the detailed actions below to permanently delete your Microsoft account.
1) Go to login.live.com with a web browser and enter your login information.
2) Click the Security & Privacy tab at the top of the interface, then click the Security Settings option in the Account Security section.
Click other security settings
3) Click [Close Account] at the bottom of the page. If you confirm that you want to permanently delete your Microsoft account, Microsoft will warn you. In that case, click the [Next] button.
Click Next to delete your Microsoft account
4) Next, check all the check boxes to confirm that your Microsoft Live account has been permanently deleted. Finally, when clicking on the close button marked account, you will be prompted to wait 60 days for the Microsoft account to be deleted.
Review all options and close by clicking Mark Account
Method 2: Easy Way to Completely Delete Microsoft Account
to Completely Remove Microsoft Account to Completely Remove Microsoft Account? Here is another way to reference: With Windows Password Recovery Tool, you can create a new local and permanently delete your Microsoft Live account with a few clicks. Very quick and effective.
Step 1: Create a new local account
1) To create a new account, select the Windows Installation tab and select Create New Account. Click Next to continue.
Click Next to create a new account
2) Enter a new user name and password if necessary, then click Next to continue.
Enter your new username and password
3) The program will restart your computer by clicking on the restart button, indicating that the account was created successfully.
I created an account
4) Remove the CD / DVD / USB flash drive and click Restart Now to restart the computer.
Restart the computer and log in to
the new local account. A new local account is now created and you can log in to Windows 10 with the new username and password.
Step 2: Completely delete your Microsoft account
Before doing this, make sure that you have backed up important data to another storage device. If you permanently delete a Microsoft account from Windows 10, all data on the deleted Microsoft account will be lost.
1) Select the [Windows installation] tab, check the [Delete administrator account] option and click the [Next] button to continue.
Remove the administrator account option
2) Locate and select the Microsoft account you want to remove in the list and click the Next button
In fact, it’s not clear enough because we are telling something clearly.
A Stanford University study asked half of the participants to tap the rhythm or song of 120 famous songs. The second half of the participants were called T.